Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!



"...mothering gives back and it gives back more than we invest. Little children are the most loving and trusting of all creatures. Their soft little carresses and cute little sayings fill a whole heart. They bring freshness and life to everything. They give us laughter when there is great darkness, and they carry with them a little taste of heavenly light everywhere they go..."

I quoted this paragraph from this blog that I read often. It's beautiful, and so true to the way I feel. This woman is amazing, but we all know it couldn't be possible w/ out God.

I thank God daily for my children and pray that he blesses me with many more. It's amazing how children can make you feel if you just allow it. They are unbelievable. I love to watch them learn and grow, I love getting sloppy sugars from them even w/ drool. I love getting up with them at night when they need me. I love the feeling of nursing my 3 mo dd, watching "Cars" with my son and teaching Abigail how to write her name. There is no other job that would be more fulfilling than mothering my children. I would trade my life for nothing more, nothing less.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! I like those droolly kisses, too. Thank you for the honor.