Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Phew!


I'm tired....I cooked 14 meals over the last weekend. I got this crazy idea to try to do 2 weeks worth of cooking in one day, so that I wouldn't have to put so much work into it every night. I tried all new recipes too. Last night we had Caccitore Penne, and it was tasty. Tonight we're having Cool Lime Burritos. I'm anxious to see how they turned out it sounded good, so we'll see. I actually enjoyed all the cooking, I never feel like I have time to actually cook a full meal and this way, all the hard work is done and all I have to do is thaw it from the freezer and add maybe pasta or something quick.


We went to the zoo on Sunday, it was Madelynn's first trip. It's too bad she didn't have a clue lol. Noah and Abigail really enjoyed it though, we took my neice Kirstyn and she had a good time too.


Other than that there's no news here...so until next time...

No comments: