Sunday, April 15, 2007

and it's Sunday again...

We had a good day today. The sermon was on courage, something that really made me think. Am I willing to do what God says no matter what? He preached out of Numbers 13 & 14, about when the Israelites were sent to Canaan out of the desert. I probably would have rather stayed in the desert as well, it's much easier that way you know what to expect and it's not quite so scary. Something to think about anyway.

Madelynn looked oh so very cute in her leopard print dress with her patent leather shoes. I'll have to post a pic of the two of us when I get one. They took one of us at church, so I'll post it later. She looks absolutly nothing like the other 2 you would think she didn't even belong but she's adorable!

Well, it's about bed time so I guess I'll go and get Abigail ready, and feed this baby.
Tata for now :)

No comments: