Thursday, April 12, 2007

just another day...

Today my friend Kim and her youngest son Jake (11 mos) are going to the hospital. He's going to have an MRI so lets remember to lift him up today to the Lord and pray that this is nothing major. I'll have her other son Noah (2) with my three little ones, so it's a busy day!! I've got a ton of laundry to catch up, it never ceases to amaze me how laundry comes from no where or so it seems...

After Kim gets back we'll go to her house and sew some diapers, I'm hoping to get to make a new diaper bag. I got a pattern awhile back and haven't gotten to use it yet. It'll make a really cute bag and one that should hold cloth better. Then we'll fix dinner there at her house and Chris will come meet us there. We're planning for a busy but fun day. Our kids all get along really well, and play great together.

It's so nice to have a friend who goes through the same things I do that lives close to me. I thank God for sending her my way.

TaTa!!

No comments: