Wednesday, April 18, 2007

time for a hair cut?





Ok, so today I went to Abigail's room to see if she wanted to go outside to play with Noah. When I walked in she was kneeling down by her bed and I saw a piece of her hair on the bed. I asked what she was doing and she scooped a pile of her hair under her and of course said, "Nothing". I made her get up and saw that she had cut the whole side of her hair off. When I asked why she did it she said, "I wanted a hair cut".


See a month or so ago we took Noah to get his first hair cut and had his picture taken and all that jazz. I guess she felt a little left out. So I cut her hair a week or so ago, just to trim the bottom. Well, I guess she wanted another one.


So I called the hair salon and they got us right in. Now I have a short haired little girl. I cannot believe she did this! It just blows me away, she's usually really good about not doing things like that. But I guess that you have to expect it at least once.


She did tell me in the van on the way home that she didn't think she would cut her own hair again. I let her know that I thought that was an excellent idea, and that I was so happy she had thought of it. LOL So here she is!

No comments: