Friday, April 13, 2007

rain, rain go away....

Well, it's rained here all day. I know we need it and I love it but the kids aren't so fond of the thunder. I really enjoy watching it out the window, it's just so calming and so peaceful to me, and that's something I need every now and then throughout my day.

Yesterday I had Kim's son Noah with my 3 most of the day and we had a ball!! The kids played so well together, they went outside and played in the sandbox for awhile and had a great time. She took Jake to the hospital for an mri but didn't get to do it because he was wheezing (? misp?) We went over to their house after Chris got home and we had grilled hamburgers. YUM! They were great. It makes me want a gas grill really bad. I think that tomorrow when Chris gets off work we'll go and check some out.

So today we didn't do anything really. We just sat around and watched some movies, had a great nap, the kids slept for about 3 hours. It was really nice.

We had taco's for dinner and they were yummy, I'm thinking abt going in there and making some rice crispy treats now, so if I'm going to do that I suppose I should get off here.
See you tomorrow!!

No comments: