Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter




"He rose again."

"What do you mean He rose again, from what" I asked.

"He died and then He rose again from the dead" she said

"Well, why did He die?"

"He died for our sins" she replied

"So what does that mean for us?" I asked

"It means we get to go to heaven" she said.


This is the conversation Abigail and I had at my parent's house on Easter. Isn't it amazing to hear a three year old explain what Christ did for us ssoooooo many years ago? I'm just thrilled that she's learning these things at such a tender age, my prayer is that she will keep learning and growing in Christ. After all the Bible says "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." (Proverbs 22:6)


We had such a great time this year! Noah understands the hunting thing and did a GREAT job! We had a huge community wide hunt at our church and then we did it again at my moms house that afternoon. Unfortunatly, we didn't get to color eggs at home :( this is the first year we didn't do it, but next year we will definatly make up for it!

No comments: