Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We're new to this...

I've tried to do this a dozen times and never can seem to keep up, with a blog that is...With three kids its hard to keep up with the laundry much less a journal!
Today we've gotten up and had breakfast and gone to the store for milk, then came home had lunch and now they're all asleep....SSSHHHHHH! don't say it too loud or somone will wake up!
I'm excited to show you all how the kids have grown it's amazing to me, people are quick to tell you how hard parenting is but no one seems to remember the fun they have....well, I have a ball, I'm not too sure about anyone else but I LOVE being home with my babies. I do have my days like anyone but it's a wonderful thing to get to watch your kids grow and learn.
So here goes....I'm going to start posting away!!!
Stay Tuned....

1 comment:

Tee said...

Becky I'm so proud of you, Keep up the GOOD Work.

Love Ya,
TaJuana